#RunChat challenged everyone to list 5-10 reasons why they love running.
I know most runners have a love/hate relationship with running, but I am not one of them. I feel lucky to only have lots and lots of love for running. I don’t ever have to force myself to run. I always WANT to run.
Here are my reason why I love running:
- It’s my therapy. Running has been there when I’ve had my best and worst days. Running has helped me get through the ups and downs of the last 4 years of my life.
- Friendship. I have met some of my favorite people and have developed so many good relationships through running.
- Running clears my mind. I find it when I am running I’m able to think more clearly about the issues I’m working through.
- It makes me feel alive. Plain and simple, running makes me feel the blood pumping through my veins, the beat of my heart, and the dreams in my head.
- Happiness. I use my running time to run away from past demons and run to future happiness. I always feel my best and I’m the happiest after a run.
Why do you love running?