– I survived job searching for 7 months while working full time.
– I survived the boot.
– I spent a lot time with my family.
– I went to lots of Cubs games.
– I moved to Chicago!
– I spent the first year of my adult life being single.
– I ran the Chicago Marathon and qualified for Boston!!
2011 was a great year filled with lots of happy times, but also lots of challenges that have reminded me to appreciate all of the wonderful people in my life who have supported me through the ups and downs of this crazy year. In 2012 I want to continue to discover who I am and work on finding balance.
Here’s to a healthy and happy new year!